Private Sunset Cruise Standard route by SP/B Adventure
|Departure time||3.5 hours before sunset|
|Stops||Volcanic islands, Hot Springs, Thirassia island|
|Low Season Price||€750 / 4 passengers (Cost per additional passenger: €50)|
|High Season Price||€850 / 4 passengers (Cost per additional passenger: €50)|
|Maximum capacity||8 passengers|
Surely you have heard about the mesmerizing sunset of Santorini. On this tour you will relish it!
Our tour starts from the charming Baxedes port, located in the picturesque village of Oia. We head towards Fira’s old port and on our way we sail past Ammoudi Bay where you can admire some of the gems that Santorini has to offer: The Seal’s Cave (a small cave with a beach), the unique cave church of Eftapedes, the charming harbor of Armeni built under the cliffs and the picturesque Saint Nicolas church.
We continue on passing Imerovigli village, one of the most beautiful balconies of the island while we gaze upon the beautiful rock formations of the coastline, a truly beautiful sight.
Our first stop is the unique volcanic islands, where you will get the chance to hike all the way to the crater and live a once-in-a-lifetime experience!
Sailing along the Caldera, we reach the Volcano (Palea Κameni) and we stop for an unforgettable swim in the sulfurous waters of the Hot Springs.
Our last stop is the island of Thirassia, where you can enjoy a swim in the crystal clear waters and delicious snacks on board before we head back to our starting point, the Baxedes port.
- As this is a private cruise, you can add or remove stops according to your preferences, based on the weather and time limitations.
- The schedule is always subject to changes depending on the weather conditions.
- Transportation from/to the hotel with our a/c mini bus
- Snacks & beverages
- Towels and snorkeling equipment available upon request (to be returned to the crew)
- Port authority charges, VAT 24%, fuels and full insurance
Drinks: Soft drinks, beer, local white wine
Snacks: Gourmet sandwiches with salmon
** Low Season: April 1st-May 15th & October 1st-November 30th.
**High Season: May 16th-September 30th
Included5 Star AccommodationAirport TransferBreakfastPersonal Guide
Not IncludedGallery TicketLunch
Cancellation by customers
- Semiprivate tours: 24 hours prior to the tour, 100% will be charged.
- Private tours: 72 hours prior to the tour, 100% will be charged.
- In case of no show: 100% will be charged.
Cancellation by Explorer1Explorer1 has the ability to cancel the tour:
- Due to heavy rain, extreme winds, detention by the port authorities.
- In case of crew sickness.
- In case of engine or any other material damage, or for any other reason in order to ensure the safety of every passenger.