Private Sunset Cruise by S/Y Wind Spirit
|Departure||Marina of Vlychada|
|Departure time||15 : 30|
|Return time||20 : 30|
|Stops||Red Beach, White Beach, Hot Springs, Mesa Pigadia|
|Low Season Price (1/4 – 15/5 & 1/10 – 30/11)||€990 / 6 passengers (Cost per additional passenger: €100)|
|High Season Price (16/5 – 30/9)||€1200 / 6 passengers (Cost per additional passenger: €100)|
|Maximum capacity||10 passengers|
Our captain and host welcome you on board! Your ideal sunset cruise around the magnificent Santorini begins!
We set sail from the southern side of the island, from the picturesque marina of Vlychada. Following the coastline, we have the opportunity to gaze upon the impressive rock formations of the coast, a truly beautiful sight.
Our first stop is the Red Beach, located near Akrotiri village. The Red Beach is accessible only by boat and is considered one of the most scenic and interesting beaches of the island, due to its distinctive red color, caused by minerals and the iron soil.
Continuing southwards, we reach the White Beach, another famous beach accessible only by boat. A stop for swimming and snorkeling in the crystal clear waters is highly recommended! Next stop is the Old Venetian lighthouse, which is located in the southernmost point of the island.
Whilst sailing past the Caldera, we admire from afar the traditional villages of Fira, Firostefani, Imerovigli and Oia that decorate the rocky coastline of Santorini.
Τhrough the Caldera, we reach the Volcano (Palea Κameni) and we stop for a swim in the Hot Springs. Swimming in the sulfurous waters is definitely an unforgettable experience!
On our way back we stop at the beach of Mesa Pigadia, where we enjoy a freshly prepared lunch on board. While the sun is setting we reach our starting point, the marina of Vlychada. Let your eyes feast on the mesmerizing colors of famous sunset of Santorini!
- If you choose a private cruise, you can add or remove stops according to your preferences, based on the weather and time limitations.
- Please bear in mind that the schedule always depends on the weather conditions.
Why Us, Why Wind Spirit
What distinguishes us from most Catamaran & Sailing Tour Companies in Santorini, is our philosophy: We want to offer you a truly personal experience, that is why we only take up to 10 passengers on board ensuring comfort and privacy.
- Transportation from/to the hotel with our a/c mini bus
- Soft drinks, beer and local white wine
- Greek freshly prepared lunch on board.
- Towels, Jackets & snorkeling equipment if needed (to be returned to the crew)
- Port Authority expenses, VAT 24%, fuel and full insurance
- Free WiFi
Drinks: Soft drinks, beer, local white wine, ouzo
Appetizers: Tzatziki*, stuffed grape leaves*,shrimps served in spicy tomato sauce & feta cheese*, pasta (penne served with cherry tomatoes sauce, olives and oregano)*
Salad: Greek salad*, mixed green salad*
Main: Grilled fresh bream fillet or chicken fillet
Dessert: Yogurt mousse
*Ideal for vegetarians
** Low Season: April 1st-May 15th & October 1st-November 30th.
**High Season: May 16th-September 30th
Included5 Star AccommodationAirport TransferBreakfastPersonal Guide
Not IncludedGallery TicketLunch
Cancellation by customers
- Semiprivate tours: 24 hours prior to the tour, 100% will be charged.
- Private tours: 72 hours prior to the tour, 100% will be charged.
- In case of no show: 100% will be charged.
Cancellation by Explorer1Explorer1 has the ability to cancel the tour:
- Due to heavy rain, extreme winds, detention by the port authorities.
- In case of crew sickness.
- In case of engine or any other material damage, or for any other reason in order to ensure the safety of every passenger.
- Sleep guests: 4
- Onboard guests: 10
- Boat type: Katamaran
- Length: 42 feet (13 m.)
- Bathrooms: 4
- WC: 4
- Kitchen: 1
- Cabins: 4
- Manufacturer: Lagoon
- Model: 420
- Year of construction: 2008
- Year of reconstruction: 2020
- Motor: 2 (x 40 horses)
- Fuel type: Oil
- Water capacity: 800 liters
- Fuel capacity: 600 liters
- Maximum cruising speed: 9 nodes