Private Sunset Cruise by S/Y Wind Spirit
|Departure & Arrival||Marina of Vlychada|
|Departure time||15 : 00 – 15 : 30|
|Return time||20 : 00|
|Stops||Red Beach, White Beach, Hot Springs, Mesa Pigadia|
|Low Season Price (01/4 – 15/5 & 01/10 – 31/10)||€1300 / 4 passengers|
|High Season Price (16/5 – 30/9)||€1400 / 4 passengers|
|Cost per Additional Passenger||€70 for Children up to 6 & €130 for >6 years old|
|Maximum capacity||10 passengers|
Detailed description of the route
We set sail from the southern side of the island, the marina of Vlychada.
Following the coastline, you will have the opportunity to gaze upon the impressive rock formations of the coast, a truly beautiful sight.
Our first stop is at the Red Beach, located near Akrotiri village. The Red Beach is considered to be one of the most scenic and interesting beaches of the island due to its distinctive red color, caused by minerals and the iron soil.
Continuing southwards, we reach the White Beach, another famous beach accessible only by boat.
Leaving the White Beach and sailing underneath the Indian head Mountain and the old Venetian lighthouse, which are located on the south tip of the island, we slowly enter the unique Caldera.
Upon entering the picturesque Caldera, the landscape of this natural wonder will unfold in front of your eyes!
Sailing along the coastline, you will be mesmerized by the rock formations and colors created from the volcanic eruption.
Our next stop is the world-famous Volcano (Palea Κameni). Here you will get the chance to swim in the sulfurous waters of the Hot Springs, an unforgettable experience!
Our last stop is at the beach of Mesa Pigadia, where a freshly prepared dinner on board will be prepared by our Crew for you, to enjoy before we head back to the marina of Vlychada. Sailing back to our starting point you can enjoy a glass of wine and the well-known sunset of Santorini … the perfect closing for this memorable experience on board.
The schedule is always subject to changes depending on weather conditions
Why Us, Why Wind Spirit
What distinguishes us from most Catamaran & Sailing Tour Companies in Santorini, is our philosophy: We want to offer you a truly personal experience, that is why we only take up to 10 passengers on board ensuring comfort and privacy.
- If you choose a private cruise, you can add or remove stops according to your preferences, based on the weather and time limitations.
- The schedule is always subject to changes depending on weather conditions.
- Transportation from/to the hotel with our a/c mini bus
- Soft drinks, beer and local white wine
- Greek freshly prepared lunch on board.
- Towels, Jackets & snorkeling equipment if needed (to be returned to the crew)
- Port Authority expenses, VAT 24%, fuel and full insurance
- Free WiFi
Detailed description of our menu
Appetizers: Tzatziki*, dolmadakia* (stuffed wine leaves with rice and herps), traditional fava* beans cream-mouse, pasta with cherry tomatoes sauce and shrimps *
Salad: Greek salad*
Main: Grilled fresh bream fillet, with green salad and baby potatoes
Dessert: Greek yoghurt with Cherry sauce*
*Ideal for vegetarians
** Low Season: April 1st-May 15th & October 1st-November 30th.
**High Season: May 16th-September 30th
Included5 Star AccommodationAirport TransferBreakfastPersonal Guide
Not IncludedGallery TicketLunch
Cancellation by customers
- Semiprivate tours: 24 hours prior to the tour, 100% will be charged.
- Private tours: 72 hours prior to the tour, 100% will be charged.
- In case of no show: 100% will be charged.
Cancellation by Explorer1Explorer1 has the ability to cancel the tour:
- Due to heavy rain, extreme winds, detention by the port authorities.
- In case of crew sickness.
- In case of engine or any other material damage, or for any other reason in order to ensure the safety of every passenger.
- Sleep guests: 4
- Onboard guests: 10
- Boat type: Katamaran
- Length: 42 feet (13 m.)
- Bathrooms: 4
- WC: 4
- Kitchen: 1
- Cabins: 4
- Manufacturer: Lagoon
- Model: 420
- Year of construction: 2008
- Year of reconstruction: 2020
- Motor: 2 (x 40 horses)
- Fuel type: Oil
- Water capacity: 800 liters
- Fuel capacity: 600 liters
- Maximum cruising speed: 9 nodes