Private Day Cruise Long route by SP/B Adventure
|Departure time||10 : 00|
|Return time||14 : 00|
|Stops||Volcanic islands, Red Beach, White Beach, Hot Springs|
|Low Season Price (1/4 – 15/5 & 1/10 – 30/11)||€850 / 4 passengers (Cost per additional passenger: €50)|
|High Season Price (16/5 – 30/9)||€950 / 4 passengers (Cost per additional passenger: €50)|
|Maximum capacity||8 passengers|
A day of adventure and relaxation on board begins! Let’s create moments that will last!
Our tour starts from the charming Baxedes port, located in the picturesque village of Oia. We head towards Fira’s old port and on our way we sail past Ammoudi Bay where you can admire some of the gems that Santorini has to offer: The Seal’s Cave (a small cave with a beach), the unique cave church of Eftapedes, the charming harbor of Armeni built under the cliffs and the picturesque Saint Nicolas church.
We continue on passing Imerovigli village, one of the most beautiful balconies of the island while we gaze upon the beautiful rock formations of the coastline, a truly beautiful sight.
Our first stop is the unique volcanic islands, where you will get the chance to hike all the way to the crater and live a once-in-a-lifetime experience!
Approaching Akrotiri village, we stop at the Red Beach and the neighboring White Beach.
The Red Beach owes its name to the distinctive red color of the sand, caused by minerals and the iron soil. It is located near Akrotiri village and it is one of the most scenic and interesting beaches of the island. Both beaches are accessible only by boat. A stop for swimming and snorkeling in the White Beach is highly recommended, as you can explore the underwater caves! On our way there we pass the Old Venetian lighthouse, which is located on the southernmost point of the island. The lighthouse was manufactured in 1892 and is among the first lighthouses in Greece!
Sailing along the Caldera, we reach the Volcano (Palea Κameni) and we stop for an unforgettable swim in the warm and sulfurous waters of the Hot Springs.
Our last stop is the island of Thirassia, where you can enjoy a swim in the crystal clear waters and delicious snacks on board before we head back to our starting point, the Baxedes port.
- As this is a private cruise, you can add or remove stops according to your preference, based on the weather and time limitations.
- The schedule is always subject to changes depending on weather conditions.
- Transportation from/to the hotel with our a/c mini bus
- Snacks & beverages
- Towels and snorkeling equipment if needed (to be returned to the crew).
- Port Authority expenses, VAT 24%, fuel, full insurance
- Free WiFi
Drinks: Soft drinks, beer, local white wine
Snacks: Gourmet sandwiches with salmon
** Low Season: April 1st-May 15th & October 1st-November 30th.
**High Season: May 16th-September 30th
Included5 Star AccommodationAirport TransferBreakfastPersonal Guide
Not IncludedGallery TicketLunch
Cancellation by customers
- Semiprivate tours: 24 hours prior to the tour, 100% will be charged.
- Private tours: 72 hours prior to the tour, 100% will be charged.
- In case of no show: 100% will be charged.
Cancellation by Explorer1Explorer1 has the ability to cancel the tour:
- Due to heavy rain, extreme winds, detention by the port authorities.
- In case of crew sickness.
- In case of engine or any other material damage, or for any other reason in order to ensure the safety of every passenger.