Private Day Cruise Long route by M/Y Sea Spirit
|Departure||Marina of Vlychada|
|Departure time||12 : 00|
|Return time||17 : 00|
|Stops||Red Beach, White Beach, Hot Springs, Thirassia island|
|Low Season Price (01/10 – 15/10)||€1150 / 4 passengers (Cost per additional passenger: €100)|
|High Season Price (01/06 – 30/9)||€1300 / 4 passengers (Cost per additional passenger: €100)|
|Maximum capacity||6 passengers|
Embark on our vessel and discover Santorini’s spectacular beaches!
We set sail from the southern side of the island, from the picturesque marina of Vlychada. Following the coastline, we have the opportunity to gaze upon the impressive rock formations of the coast, a truly beautiful sight.
Our first stop is the Red Beach, located near Akrotiri village. The Red Beach is accessible only by boat and is considered one of the most scenic and interesting beaches of the island, due to its distinctive red color, caused by minerals and the iron soil.
Continuing southwards, we reach the White Beach, another famous beach accessible only by boat. A stop for swimming and snorkeling in the crystal clear waters is highly recommended!
Sailing to the southernmost point of the island, we reach the historical Old Venetian lighthouse, that was manufactured in 1892 and is among the first lighthouses in Greece!
On our way to the Caldera bay, we pass the beach of Mesa Pigadia and a rock formation called by the locals the Indian Head Mountain.
Upon entering the unique Caldera of Santorini, the landscape of this majestic natural wonder is unfold right before your eyes!
Sailing along the Caldera, you will be mesmerized by the rock formations created from the volcanic eruption. Οur next stop is the world-famous Volcano of Santorini(Palea Κameni). Here we can swim in the warm and sulfurus waters of the Hot Springs, an unforgettable experience!
Afterwards we reach the east and south parts of the active Volcano (Nea Kameni) while we head to Fira’s old port.
On the way, we see some of the gems that have turned Santorini into a world-famous destination : The Seal’s Cave (a small cave with a beach), the unique cave church of Eftapedes, the charming harbor of Armeni built under the cliffs and the charming Saint Nicolas church.
Our last stop is Thirassia island, where you can enjoy a swim in the crystal clear waters and a delicious and freshly prepared lunch on board. Leaving Thirassia, we sail past the tiny uninhabited Aspronisi Island before we reach our starting point, the marina of Vlyhada.
- If you choose a private cruise, you can add or remove stops according to your preferences, based on the weather and time limitations.
- The schedule is always subject to changes depending on weather conditions.
- Transportation from/to the hotel with our a/c mini bus
- Soft drinks, beer and local white wine
- Greek freshly prepared lunch on board.
- Towels, Jackets & snorkeling equipment if needed (to be returned to the crew)
- Port Authority expenses, VAT 24%, fuel and full insurance
- Free WiFi
Drinks: Soft drinks, beer, local white wine, ouzo
Appetizers: Tzatziki*, grilled vegetables*, stuffed grape leaves*
Salad: Greek salad*, mixed green salad*
Main: Grilled fresh bream fillet or chicken fillet, shrimps served in spicy tomato sauce & feta cheese*, pasta (penne served with cherry tomatoes sauce, olives and oregano)*
Dessert: Orange pie, baklava, fresh season fruits and coffee
*Ideal for vegetarians
** Low Season: April 1st – May 15th & October 1st – November 30th
** High Season: May 16th – September 30th
Included5 Star AccommodationAirport TransferBreakfastPersonal Guide
Not IncludedGallery TicketLunch
Cancellation by customers
- Semiprivate tours: 24 hours prior to the tour, 100% will be charged.
- Private tours: 72 hours prior to the tour, 100% will be charged.
- In case of no show: 100% will be charged.
Cancellation by Explorer1Explorer1 has the ability to cancel the tour:
- Due to heavy rain, extreme winds, detention by the port authorities.
- In case of crew sickness.
- In case of engine or any other material damage, or for any other reason in order to ensure the safety of every passenger.