Get the Οffer: Private day or sunset cruise by Wind Spirit (for couples & families)
|Departure||Marina of Vlychada|
|Departure time||10 : 00 (day cruise) | 15 : 30 (sunset cruise)|
|Return time||15 : 00 (day cruise) | 20 : 30 (sunset cruise)|
|Stops||Red Beach, White Beach, Hot Springs, Mesa Pigadia|
|Low Season Price (01/4 – 15/5 & 01/10 – 31/10)||€900 / 4 passengers (Cost per additional passenger: €100)|
|High Season Price (16/5 – 30/9)||€1100 / 4 passengers (Cost per additional passenger: €100)|
|Maximum capacity||10 passengers|
Embark on our vessels and discover Santorini’s hidden treasures!
We set sail from the southern side of the island, from the picturesque marina of Vlychada. Following the coastline, we have the opportunity to gaze upon the impressive rock formations of the coast, a truly beautiful sight.
Our first stop is the Red Beach, located near Akrotiri village. The Red Beach is accessible only by boat and is considered one of the most scenic and interesting beaches of the island, due to its distinctive red color, caused by minerals and the iron soil.
Continuing southwards, we reach the White Beach, another famous beach accessible only by boat. A stop for swimming and snorkeling in the crystal clear waters is highly recommended! Leaving the White Beach, we reach the Old Venetian lighthouse, which is located in the southernmost point of the island and on our way to the Caldera, we pass a rock formation called by the locals the Indian Head Mountain.
Upon entering the unique Caldera of Santorini, the landscape of this majestic natural wonder is unfold right before your eyes!
Sailing along the Caldera, you will be mesmerized by the rock formations created from the volcanic eruption. Next stop is the world-famous Volcano (Palea Κameni). Here we get the chance to swim in the sulfurous waters of the Hot Springs, an unforgettable experience!
Our last stop is at the beach of Mesa Pigadia where we enjoy a freshly prepared lunch on board before we head back to our starting point, the marina of Vlychada.
Why Us, Why Wind Spirit
What distinguishes us from most Catamaran & Sailing Tour Companies in Santorini, is our philosophy: We want to offer you a truly personal experience, that is why we only take up to 10 passengers on board ensuring comfort and privacy.
- If you choose a private cruise, you can add or remove stops according to your preferences, based on the weather and time limitations.
- The schedule is always subject to changes depending on weather conditions.
- Transportation from/to the hotel with our a/c mini bus
- Soft drinks, beer and local white wine
- Greek freshly prepared lunch on board.
- Towels, Jackets & snorkeling equipment if needed (to be returned to the crew)
- Port Authority expenses, VAT 24%, fuel and full insurance
- Free WiFi
Drinks: Soft drinks, beer, local white wine
Appetizers: Tzatziki*, stuffed grape leaves*, shrimps served in spicy tomato sauce & feta cheese*, pasta (penne served with cherry tomatoes sauce)*
Salad: Greek salad*
Main: Grilled fresh bream fillet or chicken fillet
Dessert: Greek yoghurt with Season Fruits*
*Ideal for vegetarians
Included5 Star AccommodationAirport TransferBreakfastPersonal Guide
Not IncludedGallery TicketLunch
Cancellation by customers
- Semiprivate tours: 24 hours prior to the tour, 100% will be charged.
- Private tours: 72 hours prior to the tour, 100% will be charged.
- In case of no show: 100% will be charged.
Cancellation by Explorer1Explorer1 has the ability to cancel the tour:
- Due to heavy rain, extreme winds, detention by the port authorities.
- In case of crew sickness.
- In case of engine or any other material damage, or for any other reason in order to ensure the safety of every passenger.
- Sleep guests: 4
- Onboard guests: 10
- Boat type: Katamaran
- Length: 42 feet (13 m.)
- Bathrooms: 4
- WC: 4
- Kitchen: 1
- Cabins: 4
- Manufacturer: Lagoon
- Model: 420
- Year of construction: 2008
- Year of reconstruction: 2020
- Motor: 2 (x 40 horses)
- Fuel type: Oil
- Water capacity: 800 liters
- Fuel capacity: 600 liters
- Maximum cruising speed: 9 nodes